The Three Little Kittens

The Three Little Kittens
Remarkably, they didn't lose their mittens!

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Thanks, Mom for the Care Package!

We got it today! The girls loved all the treats! I don't think they're going to eat much dinner now, but as Aunt Ruth said, "Sometimes it's fun to be naughty." :)

Thanks again!!!

Sam is off this week, so we have been playing hard - having lots of fun!

I've been driving some, and we got our van today (a Toyota Wish). I think Sam is going to end up with a Rav-4, which I love ;) After about 3 weeks, we finally had to fill up the rental van. It cost $65.00. I think we are going to save a ton just in our gas budget :) I spent more than that in a week on the 'Burb, which I still do miss.

The girls and I got to see the house yesterday, and it was beautiful! We should be in soon - woohoo! We met the owners, and they fell in love with the girls, offering to babysit, and wanting me to teach their daughter English when she gets back from France - very nice people.

I have to thank my husband again for working so hard to give us this wonderful opportunity - we are having the time of our lives, but truly miss you all!

Finally, we took Gracie to the clinic yesterday. Pretty sure she has impetigo, but the doctor wasn't so sure. It went much better than we thought it would. It cost about $45 for the doctor, and $26 for some ointment and antibiotic. Those were both WITHOUT insurance!!! That amazed me :) He was a dermatologist, so I'm hoping he can get her cleared up.

Almost time for dinner! Love you all!
~Michelle

4 comments:

Granny said...

The house looks AWESOME!! The girls look really excited about it. I'm sure they will really love it when they get all their toys in tere. So glad you are all having such a good time. The Japanese people are mostly fantastic just as friendly as Texans. Love Mom

Cindy Tucker said...

oh WOW ... I just looked at all the pictures of the house - it looks beautiful! I love the hardwood floors and all the shelves. Are those see-through kitchen cabinets? YIKES! Michelle, you're the ONLY person I know that could keep cabinets neat enough to have them like that!
Is that a little half-closet? It looks just perfect for playing with dolls, etc. Keep livin' it up!

Mrs. Glenn said...

I love the hardwood floors, too!! Only one of the cabinets are see- through, so I'll probably put our new glasses in there :) I didn't bring a lot of pretties, so Sue and Debbie are going to take me to some resale shops - sounds like FUN! There are two little half-closets. They even have lights in them - and yes, they LOVED them! Thanks for the updates on Mutt! I really appreciate them :)

Anonymous said...

I love the house! I wish I could see it. lol