The Three Little Kittens

The Three Little Kittens
Remarkably, they didn't lose their mittens!

Friday, July 6, 2007

Sam's First Report

Well they did better than I did.
I showed up to pick up the rental car without my
international drivers license, so walk to the hotel
drop off my work stuff and get my license. Go back to
car rental place and don`t have my passport. Third
time was a charm and we have a minivan. Then driving
back every time I went to turn I put on the wipers,
turn signal is on the right and the wipers are on the
left of the wheel. I clipped the basket of a parked
bicycle with my left mirror and ran over a curb.
Driving on the left is not hard at all but its very
hard for me to get used to being on the right side of
the car. I keep getting WAY too close to stuff on the
left of the car and of course all the parked cars
on the street are on the left!

1 comment:

Granny said...

You probably don't remember that 2 weeks after we decided to stay in our house off base to get better houseing on base, They shut down the paved road and we had to take a detour that turned into a goat trail at a curve with STEEP dropoffs on both sides. One day we were poking along and up came a motorcycle going fast towards us. I swear there was less than an inch I still don't know how Dad missed him. I sent you an email last night Please let me know when you get it. Love Mom