The Three Little Kittens

The Three Little Kittens
Remarkably, they didn't lose their mittens!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Girl Power!

....That's what the girls and I say when we've done something WE FEEL is brave.

We took the subway, without Sam, to Nagoya Port where the aquarium is. This was our second time going, first time without Sam. I can honestly say we didn't get lost once or get on the wrong train - woohoo!!! We had a wonderful time! We ate at McDonald's afterwards :) The girls are so good for me - I want to set the example for them that the world is meant to be enjoyed and experienced. If it wasn't for them, I would probably sit here in fear - LOL :) As long as I have them, our motto is, "No Fear!" (unless it's slithering or appears to be germ-infested).

The girls have gotten some attention, but today on the subway back to Sakae (our "area"), a lady wanted to take their picture, and several other people were oohing and ahhing over them. I wasn't proud at all :) They have learned some basic greetings, so that helps them enchant the crowd even more - LOL :)

The Tokyu staff is so wonderful to us, but adore the girls. A few have offered to babysit ;)

The girls are adjusting to the time change. The sun rises at 4:30ish here (no daylight savings). The last three days they have slept until 5:30. This morning Gracie was up at 5:45.

Sam drove to work for the first time today. I'm sure he will do fine.

Thanks for letting me share my experiences. Right now, this is serving as my journal. I'm working on getting a blog going (Cindy :).

BTW, we went to Outback last night for dinner. It was pretty good, not AS good, but pretty good.

Love and Hugs!~Michelle

3 comments:

Granny said...

The photo is fantastic!! I love those Raggady Ann shirts and blue jeans. Dad and I both were happy to see them. I loved the one at the seaworld park but they were too far away. You all sure know how to shake a place up!!
A typhoon and earthquake in the same week. WOW!!

Granny said...

The photo is fantastic!! I love those Raggady Ann shirts and blue jeans. Dad and I both were happy to see them. I loved the one at the seaworld park but they were too far away. You all sure know how to shake a place up!!
A typhoon and earthquake in the same week. WOW!!

Granny said...

Don't ask how I got it on there twice cause I don't know. LOL