The Three Little Kittens

The Three Little Kittens
Remarkably, they didn't lose their mittens!

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Expecting our first typhoon

Typhoon (same thing as a hurricane) Man-yi should be to us sometime Sunday morning. Hopefully, by then, it will be just a catogory 1.

We've never been through a hurricane, so this should be interesting. It's kind of intimidating when you see how small Japan is on the map :)

No one here seems too worked up about it, so I'm not stressing about it.

Keep you posted....

Here's a tracking system I found, if you're interested:
http://www.wunderground.com/tropical/tracking/wp200704.html

Love and Hugs!
~Michelle

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I've been through a couple hurricanes in my time - Hurricane Allen in 1980 and Hurricane Alicia in 1983. I really only remember Alicia - we were without power for a week which was fairly miserable, but I do remember playing Barbies with my sister since we had no other entertainment. (FYI - we were 14 and 15 at that time, so we weren't very happy that our Mom snapped a picture of us playing Barbies at that age!)

I'm hoping your typhoon passes quickly and doesn't inconvenience you at all!