The Three Little Kittens

The Three Little Kittens
Remarkably, they didn't lose their mittens!

Friday, July 6, 2007

Konichiwa!

Just letting you all know that triplet_ggg_mommy@yahoo.com will be my new email address. My old one works, but I don't know if that will continue.

It took us 24 hours to get from Fort Worth to our hotel, and yet, the girls were up at 5:30 this morning! We got to bed around midnight, Nagoya time. They should sleep good tonight :)

Sam had to work, so the Glenn girls went exploring. I found Diet Coke, which thrilled me :) Nagoya reminds me of New York City - very busy and bustling. I've found lots of American products already. I'm doing fine making sense of the currency here. I have to say, it was really fun just to go out exploring. The Japanese are so friendly, and LOVE the mitsugo (triplets). We've just got to get busy learning the language. I did order a "coke" at a fast-food place here. The clerk asked me if I wanted it cold or hot, and of course, I said, "COLD." Well, we ended up with cold chocolate milk, so I'll have to work on the difference :)

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers! We miss you all!!!
~Michelle

1 comment:

Cindy said...

This is a trial comment, just to see how it works! =)