The Three Little Kittens

The Three Little Kittens
Remarkably, they didn't lose their mittens!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sam felt his first tremor

Sam came down the stairs and quietly asked me if I "felt it" tonight. I had two girls snuggling (wiggling) on me, so I wouldn't really know - LOL :) Anyway, he looked it up, and Fukui had a small earthquake, which is probably what he felt. I think God understands that I really have no desire to feel an earthquake or experience a typhoon.

Love to you all!
~Michelle

2 comments:

Cindy Tucker said...

Oh ... no way!

I hope he enjoyed it, but sooo glad you didn't feel it. You know how I feel about quakes - scary!

Hang on tight!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that we didn't have one when we were in Okinawa. We did have several typhoons but not any really bad ones. It just rained for days and we were all restricted to the house. It drove the boys crazy being stuck inside the house for days and the TV was always stuff that had been rerunned a million times. If it didn't just go out all together, no electricity. But the storms there were never as scary to me as the ones we had in Okla. Usally Sam's good buddy Joe, would come to spend time with him or he would go to Joe's house. I miss those pile on hugs and snugglings from the girls. But I know that you are all having unique and valued experiences. I think the whole world would be better off if everyone had the opportunity to live in another culture for a while. The girls are just at the right age to enjoy the adventure. Love Mom
By the way the Lord never gives you more than you can endure, with faith in his grace.