The Three Little Kittens

The Three Little Kittens
Remarkably, they didn't lose their mittens!

Friday, August 1, 2008

Review of Camp Rock

Yes, Aunt Cindy, it was, 6 thumbs up!!!

It would have been 8, but Sophie fell asleep about half way through :)

Mom's opinion, which is the one that counts, is that it was a great movie for little girls and pre-teens. There was not even a kissing scene, no bad language - all the things a mom looks for in a movie :) It had the "mean girl," but she actually owned up to her bad choices! There was chemistry between the lead guy and girl, but it was sweet and innocent.

I'm new to this whole world outside of Dora, but I have to say I liked that Disney kept this innocent, and kept the focus on being yourself and where you come from - not following the crowd.

1 comment:

Cindy Tucker said...

Sounds like fun ... I wish I had been there!