The Three Little Kittens

The Three Little Kittens
Remarkably, they didn't lose their mittens!

Monday, March 31, 2008

A Day of NOTHING!

Sakura no hana

Today was great, because we had absolutely nothing to do or prepare for. The girls and I planted some flowers, cleaned and weeded the front "yard" some, visited with Chie (I got to pet her dog, Jiru), and played. I also called my friend, Cindy today. It was great to hear her voice!!!

I'm so sorry I have been so bad about emailing - we have been very busy the last few weeks!

Yesterday, we had the Playgroup's Easter Egg Hunt. It was a lot of fun, and we got to see some beautiful cherry blossoms. Sam took the "good" camera and got some wonderful pics. My friend, Kirste, and her son, Jake, also got back from Australia, so I was excited to get to see them!!! We were able to hunt Easter eggs, play, and have a picnic before it started raining.

All business!

Last weekend Sam and Mike took Gracie and Izzy to Osu Kannon for the St. Patrick's Day Parade. I think the highlight was feeding the pigeons :) Sophie and I stayed home and attempted to clean.


On Sunday, the Easter Bunny came and left eggs all over the house. He also got credit for cleaning up the house, as it was cluttered with toys the night before. Sunday afternoon, Sam took his four girls to see Enchanted. It was really good. We can't wait to get the DVD :) Want to feel better about movie prices in America? Adults here are $18, and kids are $10! Drinks and popcorn are not as expensive though, and you can get biru :)

It's hard to believe our girls are going to be 5 in a few weeks!!! This will be the first year we don't have a huge party. I think we're just going to go and spend the day as a family. Of course, I'm female, so I reserve the right to change my mind at the last minute :) Sam wants to get them a Baskin Robbin's ice cream cake. I'm sure they will enjoy that.

I need to go study - we have to take the written portion of our driving test next Tuesday - Ahhhhhhh!!!

Love to you all!
~Michelle

2 comments:

Cindy Tucker said...

It was sooooo good to talk to you last week! These pictures are gorgeous! I think I might have been a bit freaked out at all those birds - glad the girls and Sam had a good time with them!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!