The Three Little Kittens

The Three Little Kittens
Remarkably, they didn't lose their mittens!

Friday, March 7, 2008

Glenn Girls' Night

Daddy had a Guys' Night Out, although he referred to it as a "work get-together." His work get-together involves food and beer.....enough said :)




Anyway, I made a big pallet in the floor with lots of pillows, and the girls snuggled up with popcorn and Diet Coke (I'm bringing them over to the 'Dark Side' - honestly, they haven't had Diet Coke in a LONG TIME) and watched Stuart Little 2. Two of them were "interested" in watching E.T., but not quite brave enough yet. They are fascinated, yet very afraid, of that movie - LOL :)


I got some great snuggles at bedtime then went to do the HUGE PILE of laundry on my bed.


Love to you all!
~Michelle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How neat, they don't even have to leave home to have a slumber party!! They look like little angels. Love Mom

Cindy Tucker said...

Sounds like SO MUCH FUN!!! I wish I could have been there to play too. (Oh yeah, I could teach them some really fun slumber-party pranks too!)

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have been there too! How cute is that!