The Three Little Kittens

The Three Little Kittens
Remarkably, they didn't lose their mittens!

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Thanks and praises to God!

Malorrie and her family have received the news they are so deserving of - REMISSION!!! We are so thankful to God for his miracles! My little girls have been praying throughout the day for Malorrie and Princess. I'm so proud of them!

Princess has developed pancreatitis, which was a concern because of the damage to it in the attack. She is being so tough and really holding her own, so please keep her in your prayers. Dr. Young is incredible and doing everything he can to save her.

We had a great day with friends from playgroup, but I'll write more about that later. I just had to share Malorrie's miraculous news, and thank you to those of you who have been praying for her.

~Michelle

2 comments:

Cindy Tucker said...

Is this news wonderful? When Lorrie called me last night, she said all 5 of them were on different phones talking to people - so exciting!

I'm keeping little Princess in my prayers too - any word on the other dog? Will anything be done about him? I know there are lots of people, dogs, and little children in that neighborhood that shouldn't have to worry about being attacked like that.

I hope they're all doing okay with it and that Princess is good as new soon!

Anonymous said...

Praise God!!! I have been wondering how she was doing. This is wonderful news!