The Three Little Kittens

The Three Little Kittens
Remarkably, they didn't lose their mittens!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Sophie wants a brother....

but she's not getting one!!! She wants one for all the wrong reasons. She told us tonight she wants a brother, so he can be a prince! You see, it's hard to play "Prince and Princess" when you have two sisters. Daddy's good and all, but apparently, a brother could be controlled and molded more easily :) With our luck, we would end up with THREE princes :)

We had Japanese lessons tonight, so I asked Keiko-san if we could go to the Supa (Supermarket). We went, and I was able to find out about several things I needed. I bought a permanent marker - woo hoo! I found out more about the varieties of milk, rice, soba noodles, gyoza, cleaners, and SAKE. I have tried sake twice since we've been here, and liked it both times. Keiko-san gave me a crash course on sake. I brought home two different kinds. I have another love.....it's a peach sake - yumilicious!!! The other sake is stronger, but not too bad. I'll have to bring some home when we come in the spring :) As we were leaving the supa, I grabbed a Diet Coke, and Keiko-san grabbed a hot drink. They actually have vending machines that serve a variety of canned and bottled hot drinks - just another really "hot" Japanese trend :)

Please keep your prayers for Malorrie and Princess going. Hopefully, the next day or two will be filled with wonderful news.

~Michelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what does Sake taste like?? I've never tried it!

Yay for remission!!!!

Cindy Tucker said...

No brother for Sophie? That's just downright mean! =)

You're such an overachiever - 3 may not be good enough this time - you'd try for boy sextuplets or something, so you'd better not chance it!