The Three Little Kittens

The Three Little Kittens
Remarkably, they didn't lose their mittens!

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Date Night :)

First of all, I must thank my darling husband for fixing my blog so that comments can be left again, and for a wonderful day - just the two of us :)

Sam and I had "date day/night!" Our friends, Tom, Hami, and their daughters, Emily and Sara entertained the girls for us today. They baked cookies with them, played games, ate popcorn and watched movies, and read stories at bedtime. The girls had a wonderful time!

Sam and I rode the subway to Sakae. We shopped at some of our favorite stores and then went to eat at The Outback. We had a beer (remember we rode the subway) and sat and talked and enjoyed some wonderful food! We went to a few more stores and then headed for Nagoya Station. Sakae had beautiful Christmas lights, but Nagoya Station was amazing. I will try and get pictures posted tomorrow. Imagine that - we actually had a chance to stop and smell the roses AND take a few pictures :) We then went back to Sakae and went to the Hardrock Cafe and split a pitcher of Kirin Ichiban- yum! We made it home about 8:30, and Sophie had already crashed :) It didn't take long for Gracie and Izzy to nod off either. We talked to Tom, Hami, Emily, and Sara until 11:00! We had a wonderful day thanks to some wonderful friends!

Happy New Year!
~Michelle

P.S. I have our Christmas picture cards, but need to get them mailed. As Sam said, they may be Merry Christmas/Happy Easter cards :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How great!! You and Sam deserve a little time to enjoy the roses and rewards of all your work. Sounds like you are all doing fine. I love the photos all of them. Do you ever feel like WOW this is a long way from Earlsboro OK?? Keep on exploring and live it all to the fullest!! We all miss you but as long as we know you are having these wonderfull experiences it makes us happy. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

PS. Have you tried some real good Sake yet. It is served body tempature in small thembals. I took one sip and felt it all the way to my toes!!! You have to try it. But their is a reason it is served in tiny amounts. New Years will be great fun I hope you get lots of photos. My dial up won't show vidios. Keep on posting. Mom

Anonymous said...

Did you get our Christmas Card yet? I mailed yours and one to Amsterdam right after Thanksgiving and the one going to Europe has not arrived yet?

Chrissy