The Three Little Kittens

The Three Little Kittens
Remarkably, they didn't lose their mittens!

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Eve

I don't know what I've done to the "comments" button. I've tried to go in and "fix" it, but now I seem to have made it even worse. I'll work on it over the Christmas break because I love reading your comments.

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, and the girls are excited! Our friends, Kim and Wayne, came over today. Kim helped me cook and bake. We made pecan pie, pumpkin pie, fudge, candy strawberries, date-nut bread, spinach dip, 7-layer dip, cranberry relish, and broccoli, rice, and cheese casserole. She is going to heat the ham and bring some desserts, deviled eggs, and more things for dinner. Kim was a huge help - things went twice as fast, AND she kept the dirty dishes done for me - so sweet! I made the cookie doughs several days ago, so I just need to bake them and wah-lah! I'm going to cook a turkey, dressing, sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, and macaroni and cheese tomorrow. We will have 14-20 people joining us for Christmas Eve dinner - we're so excited! I appreciate Kim's help and enjoyed "big girl" time.

Wayne went with Sam and the girls to play. They came home with some really cool things! I will post a picture of the plaques the girls made today.

I'll be thinking of you all! We miss and love our American families and friends and adore and appreciate our friends in Japan!

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday, Jesus!
~Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a glorious Christmas you all had. You got to play and have girly time and make great food and have a great holiday. We all miss you but I'm jealous because I would love to be experiencing what you 5 are! You are verrrrrry lucky!