The Three Little Kittens

The Three Little Kittens
Remarkably, they didn't lose their mittens!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Prayer Request

I really appreciate those of you who read and pray for those special in our lives.

My dear friend Cindy's sister is having some pretty major medical procedures/problems. Please keep Sonia in your prayers. We are praying for answers and healing.

Malorrie has been "checked" ( lumbar puncture) again, and she is still in remission!! This is wonderful news! She still has so much to go through, but she and her family are so strong. She will graduate this month. How amazing a young woman to fight cancer and finish her requirements to graduate! I'm pretty sure she is finishing in the top 10% of her class, as well!

Again, thank you all so much for your prayers! They mean the world to me and my friends.

~Michelle

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We always keep Cindy in our prayers and thoughts. We will pray for her sister as well now. Such good news to hear about Malorie. She is such a sweet girl with such a loving family I believe she will continue to do well. I thank God every day the girls have each other. They are such a comfort to one another and such a blessing to those who know and love them. Love Mom

Cindy Tucker said...

Thanks so much for the prayers for Sonia. We are all praying that the doctors find the right medications to help her and give her the energy she needs to keep up with those kids of hers! We have seen how God DOES answer prayers - Malorrie is a prime example of that!

Anonymous said...

Will definately include them in my prayers.

Hugs,
chrissy

Anonymous said...

Wow - it is amazing to know that there is prayer going up all around the world. I really do appreciate all the support, but most of all Prayer! I know God is amazing!

Sonia