The Three Little Kittens

The Three Little Kittens
Remarkably, they didn't lose their mittens!

Thursday, September 27, 2007

My new passion - it's a food of course!

CURRY! Sam took me to CoCo Curry a few weeks ago. I had been hesitant, very hesitant, about trying it. I had an Indian food encounter years ago, and I had been hesitant to ever try it again - shame on me. It is pretty, to extremely spicy, and one of the base ingredients is coriander. I love cilantro, so it makes sense to me that I would love curry. It is very popular here in Japan. I actually made some with boneless pork tonight, and Sam and I were pleasantly surprised. I need to modify a few things, but it turned out pretty good. I love Japan's rice because I have always preferred "sticky" rice. So, the pork curry with sticky rice was pretty yummy.

I've got a list of things I want to tell you all about, and I'm so behind, so I'll post a little here and there.

Well, it's bedtime, for the girls too :) Anyway, I'll write more later. Izzy literally has her leg on me wanting me to look at a "boo boo." Now, she's counting them....

1 comment:

Cindy Tucker said...

Yeah! So glad to hear from you - hope things have been going well, and I look forward to hearing about more adventures.

Now, I hope I remember my username/password too! (LOL ... at least my text is in English!)